Introduction to Blackboard Collaborate
Target Audience: Faculty and staff who would like to use Blackboard Collaborate tool within CougarVIEW courses to engage students in interactive presentations within online and or blended course format.
Description: Blackboard Collaborate/Online Room is a web conferencing tool added to CougarVIEW that will allow you to hold live and interactive presentations & classroom sessions with your students, or record them for later playback. The tool allows for voice and video communication, sharing of applications, files, websites and desktop, private and public chatting, breakout rooms, and guest participation.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Set-up Blackboard Collaborate in CougarVIEW
- Operate Blackboard Collaborate within your courses
- Join Collaborate session
- Explore Collaborate tools
- Access archive/recordings
- Discuss the best practices and how to engage students online using the Collaborate tool.