Applying the Quality Matters Rubric ("Base" QM Training)
Target Audience: Any faculty currently teaching online or who will teach online that has not yet completed the Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (APPQMR) training.
Description: This is a face to face* Quality Matters (QM) training for anyone that has not completed the online training. All faculty that teach online are required to be QM certified by taking the APPQMR training course. Completing this face to face training fulfills the requirement. The benefits of completing it face-to-face are:
- No up front registration fee.
- Complete it in 1 day rather than the 2 weeks needed for the online version.
- Completed participants will still receive the $200 stipend.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Location: COOL Computer Lab, Library Basement
- Saturday, March 11th, 2017 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
*The 2-week online version of the training is still available to any faculty who prefer that version.