Create Engaging Content Using Camtasia Studio
Target Audience: beginners; hybrid and online instructors
Description: Camtasia Studio 8 software by TechSmith allows you to create engaging video content by enabling you to record, edit, produce and share contents. There are many reasons you may want to incorporate videos into your course such as engaging student with customized presentations, flipping your classroom, or allowing students to watch lecture outside class time.
This 1-hour hands-on workshop will focus on how you can create engaging video content for your course.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Record your Screen and PowerPoints
- Edit and add effects to videos using call outs, transitions, narrations and captions tools
- Produce video into a desired format such as MP4/HTML5
- Share videos to desired location such as YouTube/Google Drive
- Use best practices to ensure videos are interesting and engaging
- Identify additional uses and resources for Camtasia Studio
• 11/6/2017 10:00 am Cool Lab Rm 005, Library Basement