What is Respondus 4.0 Campus-Wide?
Respondus is a software tool that allows you to retrieve, create and publish exam, assessments, and surveys from CougarVIEW (Brightspace by D2L). Respondus will allow a user to upload questions from text files and other documents and can convert test banks into quizzes for easy upload into CougarVIEW.
Respondus Instructions and Training Resources
- Respondus 4.0 Training - from Atomic Learning.
- Instructional Videos - from Respondus.com.
- Instructor Quick Starter Guide - from Respondus.com.
- Instructional Videos - Respondus instructional videos in YouTube created by Center of Online Learning (COOL).
Respondus Support and Face-to-Face Training
Center of Online learning offers the following training:
- 1-on-1 consultation upon is available request.
- Respondus is free software for faculty and staff and if you need software to be installed on your computer, please make a request through an eQuest to UITS.
Check out these training sessions on workshop page.