Respondus LockDown Browser
LockDown Browser is a custom browser that locks down the testing environment within quiz in CougarVIEW.
- Instructions on setting up Respondus LockDown Browser (Coming Soon)
Respondus Monitor is an extra tool available with Respondus LockDown Browser that uses webcam and video to prevent cheating during online exams. These two tools can be use within CougarVIEW as an option instead of proctoring.
- Instructions on setting up Respondus Monitor
What is Respondus 4.0 Campus-Wide?
Respondus is a software tool that allows you to retrieve, create and publish exam, assessments, and surveys from CougarVIEW (Brightspace by D2L). Respondus will allow a user to upload questions from text files and other documents and can convert test banks into quizzes for easy upload into CougarVIEW.
Respondus Instructions and Training Resources
- Access and Search - Training resources from Hoonuit (formerly Atomic Learning)
- Respondus 4.0 Training - from Atomic Learning.
- Instructional Videos - from Respondus.com.
- Instructor Quick Starter Guide - from Respondus.com.
- Instructional Videos - Respondus instructional videos in YouTube created by Center of Online Learning (COOL).
Respondus Support and Face-to-Face Training
Center of Online learning offers the following training:
- 1-on-1 consultation upon is available request.
- Respondus is free software for faculty and staff and if you need software to be installed on your computer, please make a request through an eQuest to UITS.
Check out these training sessions on workshop page.