Instructional Design and Content Development Services
What Instructional Design and Content Development Services are:Instructional design and content development services are provided to assist faculty with alignment of core course components including course and module/unit level objectives, assessments, assignments/activities, instructional materials/resources, and course technologies; with the identification and incorporation of effective elearning strategies that encourage learner engagement, meaningful interaction and collaboration to promote learning and the successful attainment of course objectives; and with the online design of learning units and course layout considerations.
Center of Online Learning (COOL) offers a number of instructional design consultations on a 1-on-1 basis specifically for:
• Assistance with development of learning objectives,
• Consultation for design, development and production of instructional materials,
• Consultation for design, development and production of instructional media and technology,
• Consultation as well as resource for recommendation of research, best practices, pedagogy & accessibility.
Center of Online learning also do offer formal workshop, individual requested group workshop, and training with 2-hour, 1.5 hour, or 1 hour time specifically for demonstrations, operations, and best practices on:
- Using templates,
- Gradebook in CougarVIEW,
- Rubric in CougarVIEW,
- Instructional Media & Technology,
- Creation of Interactive and Engaging content,
- Quality Matters (QM),
- ...and much more.
Look at workshop page website for dates, times and registrations for these workshops or request 1-on-1 at your convenient time.