Exporting and Importing a Course in CougarVIEW
- Begin on the course homepage you would like to export.
- Scroll down to find the heading Course Administration. Under the sub-heading Site Resources click on Import / Export/ Copy Components.
- Select Export Components and click Start.
To export all components, check the content box, and check the "Select All Components" box. To export some content, check the content box and check "Select individual items to export".
- Confirm your components to export by clicking Continue.
- The Export Summary will take a few seconds to load confirming the successful export of each component. Click Finish.
- Be sure to download the export Zip package file and save it to your preferred destination.
- Begin on the course homepage you would like to import into.
- Scroll down to find the heading Course Administration. Under the sub-heading Site Resources click on Import / Export/ Copy Component
- Select Import Components and click Start.
- Click upload to select the exported zip file.
- Upload the file, then click import all components.
- After the course is imported click 'view content' to go into your course.
- For more assistance, please reach out to us through email email@example.com or call us at (706) 507-8699.
- Look at Instructor Resources web page section for more instructions guides and training videos.