Adding and Removing Students from Classlist
Click 'Course Admin' from the course menu bar.
- Click 'Classlist' from the Course Admin page under Learner Management header.
- Click 'Add Participants.'
- Select 'Add existing users' from the drop-down list.
- Enter the name of the student you'd like to add and click the magnifying glass icon to search (you can search on first name, last name, or username).
- Select the checkbox next to the student's name and select 'Student' from the Role drop-down menu (if this is a crosslisted course, you will also be asked to identify the course section from a drop-down list).
Click 'Enroll Selected Users.'
- Select the checkbox next to the students name in the Classlist, then click the Unenroll button on bottom or top right.
- For more assistance, please reach out to us through email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (706) 507-8699.
- Look at Instructor Resources web page section for more instructions guides and training videos