CougarVIEW (Brightspace by)
What is CougarVIEW?
CougarVIEW is Columbus State University's (CSU) learning management system (LMS). CougarVIEW is CSU's branded instance of the Brightspace LMS by Desire2Learn. Current LMS version is Brightspace 10.8.9 (Daylight Experience). Online classes, hybrid (partially online) classes, and some face to face classes use CougarVIEW to deliver course content. CougarVIEW supports the integration of many other eLearning tools.
- Access CougarVIEW through MyCSU - Login to MyCSU using OneCSU credentials.
- Access CougarVIEW with Non-Banner Accounts - Login to CougarVIEW through temporary accounts or non-banner accounts.
Supported Internet Browsers
Internet Explorer is NOT compatible with CougarVIEW. The Brightspace learning management system (LMS) no longer supports it. Please use the following browsers:
- Safari (must be the latest version!)
Read more from Brightspace here about supported browsers.
Daylight CougarVIEW Student Guide
There is a student CougarVIEW guide that covers all tasks that a student may need to complete during a course. You can direct all students needing help using CougarVIEW to the student guide.
Daylight CougarVIEW Instructor Guides
Below is a link to Daylight instructor guides that includes HTML guides and videos created by the Center of Online Learning and from D2L.
Other Resources Available
- Instructor Help Guides and Documentations - Current Instructor Help Guides from Brightspace D2L
- D2l 10.7 Instructor Training Resources - from Hoonuit (formerly Atomic Learning).
- GeorgiaVIEW - University System of Georgia D2L (DHC) Help Center.
Support and Face-to-Face Training
Center of Online learning offers the following training: