Adding External Links to CougarVIEW
The instructions below will assist you to create a link from external URL in CougarVIEW.
Login to CougarVIEW and navigate to a course you would like to add external links.
- Navigate to Content tab.
- Select appropriate module, click on "New" and scroll to "Create a Link" as shown below.
- Filled the link creation information required and check "Open in New Window".
- Test your links after creating them on CougarVIEW to make sure it is working.
- For more assistance, please reach out to us through email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (706) 507-8699.
- Look at Instructor Resources web page section for more instructions guides and training videos