The rooms at the Center of Online learning are available for reservation. Please note that the rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. We will check our room availability for your reservation and send you a confirmation within one business day. If you need to make a reservation less than 24 hours before your event, please call us at 706-507-8699.
The following rooms are available:
- Training lab (25 people) – includes 17 workstations and instructor station; equipped with web conferencing equipment, SMART board, ELMO document camera, DVD player, and Polycom conference phone.
- Two Consultation Rooms (3-4 people) – equipped with web conferencing equipment.
- Conference Room (18 people) – equipped with web conferencing equipment, Polycom conference phone, 2 SMART boards hooked up to computers, and 2 electronic whiteboards. All furniture is movable, so can be used for different room set-ups as needed.
- Recording Room (2 people) – equipped with stand up microphone, media editing software, headset, web cam, and whiteboard.
To Make Your Reservations
- Select any green square for a 30 minute reservation. Tip: You can select two thirty-minute squares to make an hour long reservation.
- Select the Submit Times button to submit your choice(s).
- Enter your name and e-mail address and select Submit Booking.
- You will receive e-mail confirmation of your reservation.
- From your confirmation e-mail you can cancel your reservation if needed.