Blackboard Collaborate Ultra Instructor Guide
Starting Collaborate Ultra
- Navigate to desired course, Create a new module or select existing module, go to Existing Activities, select External Learning Tools
- Select Collaborate Ultra
- Select and Open the newly created Collaborate Ultra tool.
- To create a new session, click on the Create Session button.
- Enter a Title for the new session.
- Select a Start and End date for the session.
- Select No End (Open Session) to keep the room open for the entire semester.
- Select Repeat Session to create multiple iterations of the same session.
- In the Session Settings area, you can choose to Allow Recording Downloads and set Moderator and Participant Permissions.
- When you are finished with the Session Settings, click on the Save button.
- You can see the new Session created once you save it.