What is Blackboard Collaborate?
Blackboard Collaborate/Online Room is a web conferencing tool added to CougarVIEW that will allow you to hold live and interactive presentation classroom sessions with your students, or record them for later playback. The tool allows for voice and video communication, sharing of (applications, files, websites and desktop), private and public chat, breakout rooms, and guest participation.
NOTE: Currently there are two Blackboard Collaborate version within CougarVIEW: (1) Blackboard Collaborate Classic (also known as Online Rooms, or Collaborate Original), and (2) Collaborate Ultra (Ultra Experience).
Blackboard Collaborate Ultra (NEW)
- Blackboard Collaborate with the Ultra Experience User Interface Tour (Video)
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra Guides (New)
Blackboard Collaborate Classic Guides
- How to Set-up Collaborate in CougarView - Using LTI external links.
- How to View Recording - Accessing archive recordings in CougarVIEW.
Blackboard Collaborate Classic Tutorials
- Blackboard Collaborate web conference online orientations - 7 minutes preview of Collaborate.
- Blackboard Collaborate Training - Tutorials from Hoonuit (formerly Atomic Learning).
Blackboard Collaborate Technical Support
Blackboard Collaborate Technical Support - Ticket submission, live chat and telephone contacts.
Support and Face-to-Face Training
Center of Online offers the following training:
- 2-Hour workshop Collaborate for beginners.
- 1-Hour workshop Advance Collaborate and Virtual Office Hours.
- 1-on-1 consultation is available upon request.
Check out these training on workshop page.