Locating and Using the Follett Textbook Order Link
NOTE: Even if you are not using a textbook, please complete this process to confirm for the students. Ordering textbooks through the CSU bookstore can be completed through a link that has been added to your course. If you do not see the Instructor Resources module and a link Faculty Discover, please contact the Center of Online Learning (firstname.lastname@example.org). Provide your name, e-mail address, course number or CRN, and course title. We will assist as soon as possible!
Steps for Ordering Textbooks within Instructor Resource module
Follow these steps to place your textbook order through your CougarVIEW course.
- Log into your most recently enrolled course.
- Select Content from the navigation menu.
- Scroll down the Table of Contents on the left side of the page.
- Locate the module Instructor Resources. Note: this module is set to “draft” so that students cannot see it.
- Select the module and locate the content that appears to the right of the TOC.
- Select the Faculty Discover (Follett textbooks) link.
- Once you select the link a new window will open (be sure to check your pop-up blocker has not prevented this window from opening).
- Complete your textbook order at the Follett Web site. You should have access to your current and upcoming semester courses from the menu provided.
Steps for Ordering Textbooks if there is no Instructor Resource module
- Select Content, Add new module and rename it
- Select Existing Activities, Select External Learning Tool
- Select Faculty Discover (Follett) from the list within Add Activity page
- Change module to hidden and then Select Faculty Discover (Follett)
Follow this guide if you need further assistance within Faculty Discover site Guide to Follett Discover for Faculty.
If you have any issues with your order at this site, contact Follett at 706.507.8791 or e-mail.
If COOL can assist you with anything else in CougarVIEW, please let us know.
—The CSU Center of Online Learning